This page states the terms and conditions for the usage of Campuslife Career Library effective March 1, 2016. Please read carefully as it involves your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to our Terms, please do not register or use Kaplan Campuslife Career Library. If you have questions, please contact us here. Access to and use of this portal is provided by Campuslife Career Library. ("Campuslife Career Library") subject to the following terms:
- By registering and using this portal you agree to be legally bound by these terms. This shall take effect immediately on first use. If you do not want to be legally bound with these terms please do not access this portal.
- For legal or regulatory reasons, Campuslife Career Library may update its Terms from time to time to allow proper operation of the website. Kindly review these terms on a regular basis to ensure that you are informed with the changes that were made. Continuous use of the portal after changes were implemented means that you agree to these terms as updated.
- Terms that are determined to be invalid by the laws of any country or state in which these terms are intended, then it shall be deleted from these terms within the extent of the jurisdiction in which this term is illegal or invalid. The remaining terms shall remain in effect and should be enforced.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore.
- Campuslife Career Library will try to resolve disagreements efficiently as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with the manner of how we handle the disagreement and you want to take legal actions, you must do so within Singapore.
Use of This Portal
- Campuslife Career Library hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non- exclusive right to access and use Campuslife Career Library only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the Campuslife Career Library for any of the following purposes:
- Accumulating, copying or reproducing in any way any content and information on Campuslife Career Library Content available from any Campuslife Career Library, including expired job postings;
- Disseminating any unlawful, libellous, abusive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise offensive material or otherwise breaking any laws;
- Use of the Campuslife Career Library’s content requires written permission from us. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this portal content, in full or in part, in any way.
- You agree in using this portal lawfully and in a manner that it would not intrude the rights and restriction of anyone else’s usage of this portal. Using offensive content, harassment, causing distress to any person are prohibited within this portal.
- Campuslife Career Library does not allow Employment Agencies to post jobs in our sites or do posting in behalf of any clients or companies. Therefore, all job postings should be coming from the hiring employers.
- Campuslife Career Library assures to keep confidentiality of both the employers’ and candidates’ information. We do not sell information to employment agencies or to anyone. All the information you have provided will be available only on Campuslife Career Librarys.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Campuslife Career Library shall not be accountable for any loss of information in any way caused by any disruption or closure of Campuslife Career Library Services or for Campuslife Career Library Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through Campuslife Career Library Services.
- You agree that Campuslife Career Library will not be responsible for the editorial content of any data or contents in any emails, postings or any information that are made available from third party or through Campuslife Career Library and/or Campuslife Career Library Services.
- Campuslife Career Library's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Campuslife Career Library, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Campuslife Career Library will never be liable for any of the following losses or damages: (a) loss of business; (b) loss of data; (c) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this portal regardless of the form of action.
- Campuslife Career Library does guarantee that it will be an error free portal and that defects will be resolved, or this portal is free of viruses or bugs.
- Advertisers and sponsors that will be included in Campuslife Career Library website will be responsible for ensuring their material submitted complies with laws and codes.
- Campuslife Career Library has the right to reject any advertisements that, in Campuslife Career Library sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the Campuslife Career Library.
- Any error or inaccuracy of the advertising or sponsorship material submitted will not be accountable to Campuslife Career Library.
- Campuslife Career Library does not screen the listings, including Profiles offered. Campuslife Career Library is not involved with the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Therefore, Campuslife Career Library is not responsible for User Content, its quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted. Campuslife Career Library makes no representations about any jobs, Profiles, resumes or User Content on the Campuslife Career Library.
- Kaplan has the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the Campuslife Career Library from time to time. When Campuslife Career Library applies this discretion and there is a break of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The Campuslife Career Library also includes content from other internet sites or resources. Although Campuslife Career Library tries to make sure that material included on the Campuslife Career Library is correct and reputable, it does not make any warranties in relation to that content. If Campuslife Career Library is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Campuslife Career Library Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Campuslife Career Library. Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Campuslife Career Library. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled.
- The use of all Campuslife Career Library and the Campuslife Career Library Content is at your own risk. Campuslife Career Library and Campuslife Career Library Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Campuslife Career Library makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, comprehensiveness, or timeliness of any Campuslife Career Library or the Campuslife Career Library Content.
- Campuslife Career Library under no circumstances shall be considered an endorsement, representation or guarantee with any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruitment, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be accountable for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are foreseeable consequencesto both of us at the time you use the Campuslife Career Library. Our liability shall not anyway include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The names, images and logos identifying Kaplan or Campuslife Career Library or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Kaplan and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be interpreted as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright Kaplan or any other third party.
- Campuslife Career Library, Campuslife Career Library Content, and all right, title and interest in and to Campuslife Career Library and Campuslife Career Library Content are the exclusive property of Campuslife Career Library or its licensors.
- Campuslife Career Library and Campuslife Career Library Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display Campuslife Career Library. Content of the Campuslife Career Library on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk. But not in any server or other storage device connected to a network, or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You are not allowed to reproduce, alter, copy, distribute or use the materials or Campuslife Career Library Content on the Campuslife Career Library Website for any commercial purposes without written permission from Campuslife Career Library.
- Campuslife Career Library will be entitled to feature the company logos to its daily newsletters. All information, images, databases and other data collected by this portal belongs to Campuslife Career Library
Contributions to This portal
- Kaplan hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non- exclusive right to access and use Campuslife Career Library for your internal business use searchingapplicants for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of Campuslife Career Library Content or materials on Campuslife Career Library only for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting applicants.
- Kaplan also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use Campuslife Career Library Services for your internal use only.
- Immediately notify Campuslife Career Library of any unauthorized use of your employer account, profile or passwords.
- Employer represents warrants and agreements that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with Campuslife Career Library Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights, publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on Campuslife Career Library. Kaplan is not to be considered as an employer with respect to your use of any Campuslife Career Library and Kaplan shall not be responsible for any employment procedures and decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any Campuslife Career Library.
- You may not use your Employer Materials to:
- Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with appropriate local, national laws, including but not limited to laws about labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
- Promote any opportunity that does not represent valid employment; and
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Campuslife Career Library does not allow job advertisements that have more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- Campuslife Career Library system is integrated with social media. Employer’s job postings will automatically be publish into Campuslife Career Library’s social media sites such as Linkedin and Linkedin groups, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc. Unless, the employer requests not to post it on social media sites, it will be automated.
- If due to rational reasons that Kaplan believes that you does not comply with this Section or any content posted that are not of interest of Kaplan, it shall have the right to remove Employer material or content from Campuslife Career Library.
- Campuslife Career Library may terminate your use of the Campuslife Career Library Services if any time during your use of the Campuslife Career Library Services, you made a falsification of fact to Kaplan or otherwise deceived Kaplan in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein. If terminated, any payment made by you shall be forfeited
- You agree that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from Campuslife Career Library, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be deleted from Campuslife Career Library Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time due to delays in propagating such deletion through Campuslife Career Library’s web servers.
Contributions to This portal applicable to Candidates
- Campuslife Career Library hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Campuslife Career Library only for your personal use searching employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Campuslife Career Library Content or material on Campuslife Career Library only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Registering with any Campuslife Career Library, you will be asked to create an account and provide Campuslife Career Library with certain information including a valid email address.
- Profile submitted must be accurate, valid, complete and updated. The Profile requires standard fields that you need to complete. You may not impersonate another person.
- You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein you provided on the Campuslife Career Library.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- Kaplan shall have the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you classify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive.
- You agree that all the information you provided through your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- Campuslife Career Library has the right to delete inactive accounts and all information included therein.
- Through your registration and interest with Campuslife Career Library, you will automatically receive both system-generated emails and recruitment-related marketing emails. You can unable to receive these emails from the unsubscribe function within the email, or by logging in to the account.